DTA is introducing a true "Open Sky Convertible",
allowing you to fly all year long !
During winter, fly in a warm and sheltered environment!
In summer time, fly without the door in open air!
DTA exhibits the J-RO during the AERO in Germany!
Come & meet us! Booth n° B1-211
Aero 2016 Friedrichshafen 20-23 April 2016
Manufactured by DTA, a French company, the J-Ro offers you the best quality of design and construction, which makes DTA one of the world leader of ultra-light aviation.
The J-RO DTA :
• Exceptional panoramic visibility.
• Removable butterfly doors (optional equipment).
• Bright and spacious interior that make you feel comfortable, even with the doors closed.
• Large and spacious cabin.
• Extraordinary comfort.
• Easy in and out access.
• Cruising speed 160 km/h - 99.5 mph.
• 500 km - 310 miles flying autonomy.
• And so much fun to fly!
The J-RO DTA is proposed with two motorizations : Rotax 912 ULS2 & 914 UL
• Several packs are available featuring different level of options: butterfly doors, heated seat, travel bags, dual control.
• Other optional equipments are available to personalize your taste: spinner, VHF, transponder, navigation lights, and more
Click the video below to see the introducing flight of the J-RO 912ULS during the "Blois Air Show" on September 2011. Thank you to Stephane Pegaz - pilot, Jacques Laboue - camera and Patrick Chevalier - video editing!
• Motorizations Rotax 912ULS2 or 914 UL with slipper clutch
• Airframe made of aeronautic steel 25CD4 & stainless steel 304, TIG welded
• Windshield and windows gates made of aeronautic Plexiglas GS-241
• Roto-moulded fuel tank 70 liters (18.49 Gal) usable
• Rotor aluminium extruded Averso (France)
• Main wheel brakes hydraulically controlled Beringer 15x600-6"
• Pre-rotation by Kevlar driving belt and flex-shaft
• Main panel including analogue flight and engine instruments
• RPM rotor indicator
• Pre-installation for the VHF and GPS
• Approach front light
• Luxurious seats covered with coating leather and Alcantara